Few facts about POM:
- POM is The capital city of Papua New Guinea and the principal international gateway into the country
- POM is one of the most beautiful cities
- POM is the largest city in the South Pacific with a population of around 350,000.
- It is recommended to vaccinate before you reach the country.
- You can find S.O.S clinic with great doctors in the “Airways” famous hotel.
- POM is NOT a safe place, not for anyone, but especially not for women and children. Make sure you are being careful at all times. However, if you are looking at a trip/relocation to Papua New Guinea. You should not let the poor reputation of Port Moresby stop you from going.
- When you are protected and taking all the essential measures for not getting heart it can be a heck of a ride for you and your family